Britney Spears Strips Down For V Magazine

source : Britney Spears Strips Down For V Magazine
Sulfurous and half-clothed on the cover of V Magazine, Britney Spears announces, "The b***h is back and improve than ever!" The furious pop singer, whose seventh studio album, 'Femme Fatale,' lands March 29, Speaks openly around her album, boys and fame, bringing that she has moved past the media scrutiny that plagued parts of her career.

"I examine to closure it all out and not pay attending to anything they write of me in the magazines or net. I'm done with that," Spears told V Magazine. "I've ascertained to ever persist honest to myself and ne'er allow what others say about me switch who I am. It's a truly crucial lesson that took me a long time to learn."

About her freash album: I think 'Femme Fatale' talks for itself… I desired to construct a fierce dance record where each song attains you would like to arise and move your body in a different way. That is what I desire from the music I hear to. This record is for the clubs, or something you play ahead you get out at night. It's definitely my edgiest and most mature sound yet.

How come she's more restained around her personal life: I think it's easier to allow people in while you're younger, but when I got a mother I desired more privacy for myself and my children.

About her concerns and interests that may surprise people: I love to cook, especially for my boys. I also make a mean Southern sweet tea from a recipe my mom passed on to me. It's really good. I love it. I make it for my boys all the time.